The Small Business Development Institute(SBDI) in partnership with the Department of Small Business Development, will be hosting their 3rd National SMME Policy Colloquium. This year will see the launch and deliberations towards crafting a National SMME Policy Master Plan linked to the NDP.
The SBDI will also be launching its flagship programme, VISION 2021: Creating and supporting the development of at least 300 000 youth-owned SMME’s and Cooperatives in townships and rural communities within five years.
Some of the key speakers at this year’s colloquium will include:
- Hon. Minister Lindiwe Zulu, Minister of Small Business Development
- Xolani Qubeka, Chief Executive Officer, Small Business Development Institute (SBDI)
- Prof Edith Vries, DG Department of Small Business Development
- Prof Sibusiso Vil-Nkomo, Chairman, Mapungupye Institute
- Mr Risenga Maluleke, Deputy Diorector General, STATS SA
- Hon. Deputy Minister Elizabeth Thabethe, Small Business Development
- Hon David Makhura, Gauteng Premier
Date: 27 October 2016| 28 October 2016
Time: Registration from 7:30am until 8:30am daily
Venue: TRANSNET- Esselen Park Conference Centre( School of Rail) Road 91-1 Off R25 Modderfontein, Church Street, Tembisa.
RSVP: Ziphozethu@tcf.co.za | or call 011 463 7550